Support their social and life skills development and improve their self-esteem and confidence. You will also support young people to engage with education and training in order to gain or retain employment, thereby reducing their risk of living in poverty or becoming homeless in the future. You will provide safe environments for young people to meet/engage in positive activities and you will work with
partners to encourage and support young people to be involved in their community and make it a place they want to live and be proud of.
• Help to plan, develop, deliver and evaluate a range of activities, programmes and workshops for young people to participate in
• Support young people to become actively involved in the Youth Outreach project as it develops, helping to provide more activities that meet local needs
• Work closely with partners to provide the best support for young people when needed
• Undertake training provided by ERVAS and others in relation to the role where required
• Provide a support mechanism for other ERVAS staff, particularly the Volunteer team and Youth Coalition Support Officers to ensure best use of resources, coordinate work and increase the positive
impact for young people.
To apply for this job please visit do-it.org.