Guide Dogs - East Riding
What does the role involve?
• Identifying and placing collecting boxes in suitable locations
• Talking to the shop owner, receptionist etc. at the location about how the boxes will help Guide Dogs and what we do
• Empting boxes every 3-6 months (as they get full) and banking the income through the paying in book provided. Give a receipt and letter of thanks to the hosts
• Keeping a written record of the location of all boxes for your supervisor, the dates they are emptied and the dates/amounts banked
• If boxes aren’t collecting much, you’ll decide to move them to a better location. Your supervisor may also ask you to remove boxes
• Reporting any stolen boxes to the local Mobility Team
• Spotting the potential for further fundraising amongst the box holders for Community Fundraiser
To apply for this job please visit do-it.org.