Crohn's and Colitis UK
We need your support to help people living with Crohn’s and Colitis.
You can make a real difference to people’s lives by joining our team. We organise events for people living with Crohn’s or Colitis and we help raise awareness of the conditions with general public – all in your local area.
From educational talks to social events, we help give people the comfort and confidence to live freer and fuller lives. And together, we can make our voice heard.
It’s simple and rewarding to get involved, visit crohnsandcolitis.org.uk/volunteering or speak to a team member today. Together, we can make the greatest difference.
Why get involved?
• You’ll make a positive contribution together with your friends, family or colleagues
• You’ll share new experiences and be active in your local community with a fun and passionate team
• You’ll get access to development opportunities and gain experience in events, planning, teamwork, social media and so much more!
• You’ll meet people from different cultures and background, as you make social connections throughout the community.
• You will develop your awareness and understanding of the impact in living with a lifelong health condition and the work of an ambitious national charity
• You’ll improve your own wellbeing through: giving, being active, learning and connecting.
96% of our volunteers say they are “proud to tell people that I volunteer for Crohn’s and Colitis UK”
91% of Crohn’s and Colitis UK volunteers say “my volunteering gives me a sense of personal achievement”.
To apply for this job please visit do-it.org.