Sue Ryder Charity
As a general Shop Volunteer, you will be supported by our lovely shop team to be involved in things like:
– Sorting clothes, spotting premium items, tagging, stickering and hanging items
– Keeping the shop floor neat and tidy
– Restocking the shop, accepting donations and talking to customers
– Creating displays and merchandising
– Serving customers on the till (if you’re happy to)
We’ll need you to:
– be friendly and willing to help
– have good common sense
– use your own initiative and work as part of a team to help out
If you’d like to know more, get in touch to arrange a taster session where you can try out the role and meet the team.
To apply for this job please visit doit.life.