How you can make a difference
Our amazing team of volunteers help us run over 100 shops across England and Wales.
Every donated item that you sort, prepare and sell helps to raise vital funds to support us
in our mission to make sure no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, is isolated,
left out, or unable to fulfil their potential. Our shops are at the heart of local communities –
sharing the work of Sense, and helping to secure support for our life changing work.
What your role will involve
There are a variety of tasks that you can get involved with in the shop, including:
* Welcoming and assisting customers, providing great customer service and a fantastic
* Receiving donated goods from members of the public
* Sorting, steaming, tagging and preparing donated goods for sale
* Creating eye catching window and in-shop displays
* Keeping the shop floor well stocked, tidy, clean and organised
* Processing sales and serving on the till
* Promoting Gift Aid and other Sense fundraising initiatives
* Acting as an ambassador for Sense; promoting the shop and Sense in your local
* Supporting with the recruitment and training of new volunteers
* Following new health, safety and social distancing measures to ensure the safety of
To apply for this job please visit doit.life.