North Yorkshire Youth - Scarborough
Eastfield Youth Club – Monday evening 7-9pm & Filey Youth Club – Wednesday evening 7-9pm. Opportunities available for 1 night or both evening to suit your preference.
• To provide support to young people who choose to attend the youth project.
• To develop relationships with young people based on professional boundaries.
• Help maintain a clean and safe environment for activities to take place.
• To encourage participation in activities promoting social and emotional wellbeing.
• To provide a listening ear and offer proactive support to a young person by encouraging them to participate in their community.
• To maintain confidentiality in accordance with youth group policies.
• To assist in the delivery of a youth group in a village/town in North Yorkshire that is supported by NYY
• To facilitate group work, discussions, and activities with young people.
• To communicate with the Youth Co-ordinator, Young People’s Project Workers and other volunteers and workers about programme activities.
• To supervise young people and ensure general health & safety and rules of conduct are adhered to.
• To build positive relationships with young people and listen to their concerns.
• To assist with preparation for youth activities both before and after sessions.
To apply for this job please visit do-it.org.