Bipolar UK is the only national charity dedicated to empowering individuals and families affected by bipolar. Peer support is at the core of our work. Our integrated service consists of:
- More than 80 support groups for people affected by bipolar, facilitated by trained and supported volunteers.
- A moderated eCommunity with 4000 active users
- One to one peer support provided by telephone and email, recognising that face to face support groups and a digital service will not be for everyone
- Information provided on our website which is accessed by almost 300,000 people a year
- We empower 1,000 people per month to stay well
London HU17 0LT