Dementia Friendly East Riding launched as a community charity in March 2017. We aim to give residents of the East Riding of Yorkshire a greater awareness of dementia and help businesses and other organisations to make small changes to understand the needs of people living with dementia. People living with dementia often feel they are unable to continue living an independent and fulfilling life, this is far from the truth and Dementia Friendly East Riding will encourage those people to remain active through our many "PROJECTS" activities supported by our partners.
Our current projects include:
- Sewerby Hall & Gardens (Bridlington) Memory Walk.
- FREE Dementia Friendly Awareness Sessions
- Dementia Friendly Cinema Screenings
- Dementia Awareness Garden, Castle Hill Hospital
- Forget-me-not – Flower Competition
- Looking Beyond – Dementia Challenged touring show
facebook – http://dementiafriendlyeastriding.org.uk/
PO Box 327
Beverley HU17 6GL