Goole & District Community Transport Group, which is more favourably known as Goole GoFar was established in 2003 and is based on Carlisle Street in Goole.
We provide accessible transport solutions for the people of Goole and surrounding areas who are vulnerable, isolated and socially excluded, regardless of their age. Our services include:
- MiBus and Dial – A – Ride services – access to town shopping services.
- The MediBus service – access to hospital, doctors, and any medical appointment.
- GoFar Outings – Days out to areas within the Yorkshire area.
- Lunch outings to eating establishments/ restaurants based locally.
- Youth Work and after school activities.
- Community/Voluntary Group Hire.
Goole DN14 5DS