Description: Hornsea Lions Club a member of the Lions Clubs International established in Hornsea 1967and a charity since 2017. Is a service provider for Hornsea and its surrounding villages. We raise funds mainly through our charities shop; selling second-hand goods to the public.
Local Charity serving Hornsea and surrounding villages. Based at our Charity Shop opposite the United Reformed Church.
Open 09:30 – 15:30 Monday – Saturday
Check out the website www.hornsealions.co.uk
Where details of our services can be found.
- We offer funding to local groups, schools, scouts, guides, churches and occasionally individuals.
- Our club provides a wheelchair and walking aid loan service to anyone in the community that has a short term need for one. There is no charge for the loan although a £10 refundable deposit is required. We occasionally sell any donated surplus Chairs walkers from the shop.
- We also have a Minibus which is available for hire, to local groups who provide their own driver T’s & C’s apply.
- Our Shop is used by both young and old alike and has proved to be a very much appreciated service (especially by our “caravanners” and visitors in the summer season).
- Shop telephone number 01964-53635
Hornsea HU18 1PF