Beating Addiction Together – Our Mission is to Deliver Truely Inclusive Addiction Treatment
We believe everyone has the chance to turn their situation around, no matter how complicated their current situation may be. Since 2000, we’ve promoted inclusive addiction treatment.
OK Rehab specialises in addiction treatment. This treatment is available via both inpatient and outpatient treatment providers. We also work with clinics that are able to facilitate treatment taking place in your own home, who are able to provide professional intervention and home detoxification.
At OK Rehab, our aim is to help individuals break free from the shackles of addiction and find a treatment that’s ideally suited to their needs. This treatment is applicable for drug addiction, alcoholism and process/behavioural addictions.
Why choose OK Rehab?
OK Rehab is able to locate addiction treatment that’s tailored to your needs. We work in partnership with over 140 treatment providers across the UK and abroad. When you contact us, you discover a wealth of knowledge about the potential pros and cons of each treatment type for your particular needs. Contact us today to find out how we can help.
Below, we list a variety of ways we are able to assist you or your loved one in seeking out effective addiction treatment:
- An over-the-phone assessment to determine if you require addiction treatment
- Access to over 140+ clinics across the UK and abroad
- Advice relating to outpatient, residential and home detox services
- Access to detox clinics regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Fast access to emergency detox treatment, is appropriate
- Access to professional interventionists across the UK
- Advice by staff members who are themselves in recovery
- Information on both private and statutory funded addiction treatment providers
London E1 6AH